PCCS GROUP BERHAD
Marketing Manager (Hong Kong / Cambodia - Phnom Penh)
- Conceptualize, formulate and implement sales and marketing strategies and plans to achieve sales and marketing objectives and targets.
- Participate in product planning and development. Liaise and monitor status of production, purchasing and quality in meeting customers’ needs and requirements.
- Provide good leadership and motivational attitude ensuring a high morale and
- Degree/diploma in marketing, business studies or related discipline.
- Min 10 years relevant working experience of which 5 years in managerial position.
- Enthusiasm for the product and concern for product image.
- Able to work overseas and travel extensively or based overseas.
Senior Accounts Executive (China-Suzhou / Cambodia - Phnom Penh)
- LCCI Diploma or Degree in Accounting.
Purchasing / Procurement Manager (Cambodia – Phnom Penh)
- Responsible for sourcing, cost negotiations, credit term and buying of raw materials, consumable items and etc.
- Ensure the team properly measures and improves suppliers overall performance on.
- Manage the purchasing team and ensure the team is efficient and has the proper skills and tools to perform its role.
- Boost the overall performance of the department by implementing effective procedures.
- To take corrective and preventive action on the delivery of defective and unacceptable.
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience in garment industry.
- Professional knowledge of procurement practices, supply markets and terms negotiation concepts.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
Merchandising Executive (Batu Pahat / China-Suzhou / Cambodia - Phnom Penh)
- Job scope includes the following-ups on customers’ orders, arrangement of samples, accessories and fabric in accordance to requirements.
- Responsible for coordination with production to make the order from development to shipment stages.
- To perform other merchandising related duties as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience in garment industry.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
MIS Manager (Cambodia - Phnom Penh)
- Oversees and provides direction for the internal IT infrastructure across the multiple divisions and locations both local and overseas through the provision of the business area with feasibility studies to establish and implement new or revised applications systems and programs.
- Manages the IT team whose responsibility is in the operations, maintenance and enhancements of the Group IT systems.
- Hand-on in managing the planning, design, and implementation, operation and growth of the Group IT hardware and software systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related IT Field.
- A minimum of 5 years of systems and or infrastructure design, programming and project management experience with increasing responsibilities.
Human Resource Executive (Batu Pahat / Cambodia - Phnom Penh)
- Able to take part and administer the full range of human resource activities
and initiatives at operational level.
- Review, develop and implement HR & Administrative common policies & standard operating procedures.
- Work on HR Projects that improve business and organisational performance.
- Any other task/responsibility requested by the company.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required languages(s): Chinese and English.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicant must be willing to travel in oversea.
Management Trainee (Cambodia - Phnom Penh)
- Degree / Diploma in any field.
- Speak fluent English and Mandarin.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
Candidates are required to submit a details resume to:
PCCS Group Berhad
Lot 1376, GM 127, Mukim Simpang Kanan, Jalan Kluang 83000 Batu Pahat Johor, Malaysia.
MEGA LABEL (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
- Work closely with our customers and related departments.
- Handle customers’ inquiries in timely and effective way to enhance customer.
- To review customer Purchase Order prior to issuance of Job Order.
- To issue quotation and artwork confirmation to customer.
- To prepare delivery orders and invoices for completed jobs.
- To liaise with production planning on the delivery due date.
- Minimum SPM/Certificate/Diploma in any field.
- Preferably with 1 year experience in any similar position.
- Independent, self motivated and result oriented.
- Pleasant disposition with excellent communication skill and interpersonal qualities.
- Must be computer literature.
- Able to speak in English and Mandarin.
- Pro-active and team worker.
- Good listening or hearing skill.
- Sourcing of new potential customer and feedback of marketing demands.
- Sample submission and specification drawing collecting.
- Sales order taking and after sales quality follow up service.
- Quick quote furnishing to potential customer.
- Customer claim attending and quality meeting.
- Customer payment collection.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieve through feedback form.
- At least 2 years working experience in marketing preferably in related industry.
- Good interpersonal skill, aggressive, self-driven and team player.
- Able converse in English, Mandarin and other dialect will be added advantage.
- Pleasant looking with friendly disposition.
Candidates are encouraged to submit full resume to:
Mega Label (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Lot 1376, GM 127, Mukim Simpang Kanan, Jalan Kluang, 83000 Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia.
Tel: 07 – 456 8888 Fax: 07 – 456 8899